Meka Candles & Scents

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh my, I am soooo spoiled!

Look what "The Hubby" just bought me, along with 50lbs of container candle wax!(Patrice, you have to give me time to figure out what I'm doing with this thing lol)


It is a LS Studio Equipment, photo studio light. It comes with four different backgrounds in 4 colors. Non reflective fabric, backgrounds included are Red, Black, Blue, & White. Some other specs are:

1. High quality photo studio light box
- Made of High Quality Fabric
- Softens and reflects lights for a perfect shot
- Eliminate glare and spots
2. Studio quality high output lights (2ps)
- Studio Quality 2800K output tungsten lamps for excellent and even color temperature and clarity

- Eliminate unexpected shadows
- Height adjustable Max 9.5"
- Hand-held use available
3. Camera stand
- Fully adjustable (Min 10.5" - Max 17"), premium quality with aluminum and steel
- Large legs with skid reduction pads make it stand firmly Size : 16" x 16" cube and light weight to move anywhere

Makes it easy to edit with your photo edit programs
Works perfectly with daylight or any other artificial light.

I'm so excited, I hope my pictures come out like I want them to, I will keep you all updated on my progress.

3 comments:

Sinclair said...

I am drooling all over the computer monitor!!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

What a great hubby! :)

Lenox Knits said...

Wow! I am seriously jealous, of the light box and the hubby!