Meka Candles & Scents

Saturday, October 24, 2009

We've been away, but now we're back!

Wow, I can't believe we haven't updated since July! So many things have happened, and so many things have changed in my life its unbelievable. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and luckily its not as hard as I thought it would be. My family has been very supportive, and have helped me tremendously! The kids are back in school, and my work hours have changed for the better so I have more time for candle making. I will continue to update you when we are back in full swing, thank you so much to my friends, family, and loyal customers for your patience.

2 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in! So good to see you back! I put out an APB on you on my blog last week!

http://thesoapseduction.blogspot.com/2009/10/missing-blogger-alert-im-calling-you.html

Kim said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog! :) Check it out.