Meka Candles & Scents

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation!!!

It feels like I have been waiting forever for this! Today was SUPER Friday for me at my regular job, I'm finally on vacation! 6 whole days off, just me, the hubby and our babies.We were going to stay home and clean (boring!) but we decided to take a family trip to Glendale, AZ to see my husbands grandmother and aunts.

We are all so excited because its been a year or so since we've seen them, and that's way too long. I was supposed to stay home and get some candle making done, but this is the 1st time in over a year that I have actually been anywhere so I couldn't pass it up. I will definitely get back to making them when we get back home.

It should be interesting to see how the kids act during a 5 1/2 hour drive. I'm sure there will be fighting, a million pit stops, someone will sit too close to the other, arguments, and lots of singing and laughing.

My camera will be close at hand, so I will try to take lots of pictures to share with you. If anyone knows of anything fun we can do while we are there, leave a comment and let me know.

0 comments: