Meka Candles & Scents

Friday, April 24, 2009

"Obsessed" With The Latest Story Of Fatal Attraction

My favorite girl Beyonce,

Has a new movie coming out tomorrow, which my sisters and I will be going to see on saturday. It is called "Obsessed" and it looks like it's going to be really good!

Actor Idris Elba's character finds himself caught in a tug-of-war between two women in the new movie Obsessed. Elba plays Derek Charles, a successful asset manager who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career, and marriage to the beautiful Sharon, played by Beyoncé Knowles. But when Lisa (Ali Larter), a temp worker, starts stalking Derek, the comforts of his personal and professional lives are placed in jeopardy.

After we see it on Saturday, I will let you know what we thought. I'm sure my sister's will give me grief the entire time about her singing as opposed to acting, but I will indulge them! Check out the trailer below, and tell me what you think.



0 comments: