Meka Candles & Scents

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love It!!!



I just got home from a long day at the 9 to 5 (actually 4pm to 1am) and I was thinking about how much I like Twitter! I like the fact that I can keep up with what friends, family, new people I have met & some of my favorite celebrities (I know its either not them or they will never tweet back) but it's cool to read what everyone's up to.

For those who don't know Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 bytes in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. As of March 2009, Twitter has received more visibility and popularity worldwide.

Yes I have a Facebook personal & business page I also have a personal & business Myspace page. I like them both for different reasons but for me, there's something different about Twitter? Anyway, just me rambling/wanting to share thoughts with my new friends in the blogging world!!!!! Until next time................

2 comments:

MO said...

Hi Temeka. I wanted to let you know I've passed an award on to you :) You can pick either of the two and pay it forward if you'd like - no pressure.

Love stopping by your blog!

Miriam

Noner said...

I've always liked Plurk better than Twitter. I like the timeline feature, find it easier to read. But in the end its the same thing. Microblogging can get addictive.