Meka Candles & Scents

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Can't Believe I missed this!!!

My new friend Miriam at Silver Sachet gave me this wonderful gift. I could either choose the Kreativ Blogger Award or The Lemonade Award.









I decided, since I had already received the Lemonade Award from Abby at Simply Charming in SC, I would take the Kreativ Blogger Award!

We all know the rules, but just in case here they are again;

The rules for these awards are to pass them on to 5 (10 on the Lemonade Award, but I'll do five) of great blogs. The bloggers will be notified and they then can pass it on , if the choose too, if not no big deal.


Here are my picks :)

Patrice at The Soap Seduction
Abby at Simply Charming in SC
Ms. Witchy at The Copper Cauldron
Katie at Blue Iris Gifts
Kat at Candles, Crafts & Whatnot

I love reading these blogs! They always keep me entertained, I try not to go a day without reading them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me for these awards! :) I appreciate it very much! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Abby

agoodwitchtoo said...

Thanks so much! I love awards :) I also love reading your blog!

PS... My captcha word is "prize". How appropriate is that??

Anonymous said...

Thank you Temeka I appreciate your kindness, I am honored by your acknowledgement of my blog. I wish youhappiness and continued success.
Hugs, Katherine
P.S. are you interested in a button swap? Please email me I have another website too. http://goaskkatie.googlepages.com