Meka Candles & Scents

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lovely Day!

It has been such a beautiful Sunday! I got a bunch of work done, I was able to spend quality time with "The Hubby" and my wonderful kids! We went to the park for a little while today, and the weather for once was unbelievable. I couldn't believe that my honey didn't care about the game today (he really did, but the one he wanted to see didn't start until after we got home LOL).So, while he watched the Steelers and the Ravens, in the playoffs I made candles. I tried to watch a movie, but my mind was on jars and scents, wick placement, whether or not I should use dye. You know all the things that preoccupy us when we need to enjoy our craft. Well, nevertheless, I made 3 new candles and tomorrow I will go out and get some of the accessories I need to decorate them. Until tomorrow, thank you so much for stopping in, and have a scentsational day!

Sinecerely,

2 comments:

Bonhomie said...

I, too, caught up on my housework. Unfortunately, we didn't share your beautiful weather and hubby was out plowing snow! Today will be my day to create!

Swapna said...

Hi. nice to hear about your day :)