Meka Candles & Scents

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A gift from my baby sister


Our niece and nephew (7 & 9)

This week my husband and I kept our niece and nephew (along with our 4 kids) , while my brother in law worked, and my sister went on a cruise with her girlfriends. We had a lot of fun, and they were no trouble at all (as usual).

She got back yesterday evening, after I got home from work and picked them up. We were pleasantly surprised today, when the doorbell rang and we received these, along with a note that read "Thank You For Keeping The Kids"

It was so sweet, and thoughtful(my daughter laughed because I almost cried). I figure, since the flowers will wilt in a few days I would take a picture and blog about them. This way, I would have a constant reminder of her gratitude.


0 comments: